[Zope] Zope and Portal Toolkit

Tom Freeman Tom.Freeman@niss.ac.uk
Thu, 15 Feb 2001 16:47:34 +0000

hi,
I've installed my Zope server which, in itself seems to be working fine.
however, i have tried to install the portal toolkit,
i.e. http://www.zope.org/Products/PTK

i've downloaded various versions of the toolkit and finally found one
that almost works.

0.8.2-complete (Development)

it installs okay and seems to be set up fine, when i view the installed
products in my control panel.

however, when i try to set up a portal i get this message after the 3
stage process,

Error Type: NameError
Error Value: apply_wizard
----------------------------------
Troubleshooting Suggestions

 This resource may be trying to reference a nonexistent object or
variable apply_wizard.
 The URL may be incorrect.
 The parameters passed to this resource may be incorrect.
 A resource that this resource relies on may be encountering an error.

etc

any ideas?

thanks,
Tom.

Tom Freeman 	  	     		     Web: http://www.niss.ac.uk
Web Developer			  	  	   Tel: +44 1225 323789
NISS - Division of Eduserv