[Zope] command line Zope?

Kyler B. Laird laird@ecn.purdue.edu
Thu, 15 Feb 2001 14:37:31 -0500

>| >For superuser only usage, you also have
>| >the medusa debugger (or Zope monitor).
>|
>| Yeah!  That looks like what I want...but for all
>| users, not just superuser.
>
>Then I think you should look into XML-RPC.  :)

<shudder of enlightenment>

This is *soooo* cool!

I'm all over XML-RPC.  It's the answer to lots of
problems - even things I don't know I need yet.
Mmmm...

So, I'm playing with Meerkat and now I want to
start using XML-RPC with Zope.  It appears that
the XML-RPC How To
	http://www.zope.org/Members/Amos/XML-RPC
is a little out of date.  Although I can use it
against an old server, a request like
	http://newserver/objectIds
where newserver is a 2.3.0 box, fails.  This is
even true for
	http://zope.org/objectIds

Is there an updated XML-RPC How To?

While this is not the "interactive Python
session" that I thought I wanted, it's *great*!
Thank you for the informative and speedy

--kyler