[Zope] No Searchable Objects!

Ben Ocean zope@thewebsons.com
Thu, 15 Feb 2001 15:28:57 -0800

At 02:06 PM 2/15/2001 +0100, you wrote:
>[Ben Ocean]
>
>| I can't make searchable objects! I either get an HTTP 500 error or I get
>| No searchable objects
>
>It might be my ignorance, but could you provide more information,
>please?  What you're trying to do, why and how.

I'm trying to follow a course/ *How-To* at this URL:
http://www.zope.org/Members/mukhsein/job_board_howto
which is quite good and complete and has me trying to create the following:

6.2 Creating the ZCatalog Search Interfaces
Now that we have a catalog, we'll want to make interfaces for it so we can
use it. Go back 'out' of the Catalog. Make sure you can see the "Catalog"
and "Entries" folders on this level. (this is the Job Board folder). Select
Z Search Interface and click Add to add the Z Search Interface.
In the Add form, Click on "Catalog" (ie. make sure it is highlighted),
report style set to "Tabular". For the text fields:
FieldValue
Report Identry_report
Report TitleEntry Search Result
Search Input Identry_search
Search Input TitleSearch for Entries
<<<

For some reason it chokes when I hit the *add* button and gives me the
above error. Why?
BenO