[Zope] Upgrading to 2.3.0 from 2.2.0

Kit O'Connell kito@clearcommerce.com
Mon, 19 Feb 2001 14:33:44 -0600

I would say go for it -- Zope 2.3.0 is real nice -- but first test it to
make sure the new version is compatible with all of your Products. I haven't
been able to upgrade my largest Zope site because 2.3.0 has problems w/ the
EventFolder product.

--
Kit O'Connell
Zope Administrator
kito@clearcommerce.com
'yes is a world & in this world of yes live (skilfully curled) all worlds' -
e.e. cummings

-----Original Message-----
From: Christian Adams [mailto:christian.adams@RevolutionLtd.com]
Sent: Monday, February 19, 2001 9:09 AM
To: 'zope@zope.org'
Subject: [Zope] Upgrading to 2.3.0 from 2.2.0

Anyone had any bad experiences with this? I want to upgrade to 2.3.0 on both
a Linux (RedHat 6.2) platform and an NT4 platform from 2.2.0 but want things
to go smoothly.

I've read the upgrading info on zope.org but want to get the opinions of
fellow Zopers so I know what to watch out for.

Any advice much appreciated.

Regards,
Chris.