[Zope] zope.org and zeo version

bak@nstp.com.my bak@nstp.com.my
Wed, 21 Feb 2001 09:51:11 +0800

On Wednesday 21 February 2001 02:39, ethan mindlace fremen wrote:
> --On Monday, February 19, 2001 17:14:20 +0800 "Bak@kedai"
>
> <kedai@kedai.com.my> wrote:
> > hi
> > out of curiosity (which will surely kill the cat ;))
> > which version of zeo is zope.org running?  0.4.1 or the cvs?
> > i checked out zeo out of cvs, and installed on dev machine, and all l=
ooks
> > ok.  if zope.org uses the pre 1.0 beta, i'll likely follow :)
>
> We currently use the CVS version of ZEO.

thanks.  i've taken the plunge again and installed zeo on my production=20
server.  runs fine now.  no disconnection from the ZEO server.  but i'll =
wait=20
a while and report back if anything nasty happen.

it seems quite faster.  will disconnection cause ZC to slow down? =20
p/s - i like taking the plunge.  it's fun...

aaiieiiee
:)