[Zope] KDE's Konqueror

Farrell, Troy troy.farrell@wilcom.com
Wed, 21 Feb 2001 10:33:04 -0600

Check out Mozilla 0.8 or a new nightly build.  If you have enough memory, it
runs much faster than before.  I'm really looking forward to the .9 and 1.0
releases.  Hear, hear to the mozilla team.

Troy

-----Original Message-----
From: Curtis Maloney [mailto:curtis@cardgate.net]
Sent: Monday, February 19, 2001 5:34 PM
To: Geoffrey L. Wright; zope@zope.org
Subject: Re: [Zope] KDE's Konqueror

On Wednesday 14 February 2001 21:20, Geoffrey L. Wright wrote:
> Curtis Maloney <curtis@cardgate.net> writes:
> > Saying that, I have not tried Opera in some time... perhaps they've
> > addresses some of THEIR issuse... it could be worth a
> > try...http://www.opera.com
>
> Would be interested to hear how well it interacts w/Zope...

Well, just for completeness, I checked out the latest Opera (5beta6, at the
time of checking).

I had to d/l the staticaly built version (I have some odd library
combinations here:)  and it ran happily.  All of my previous complaints
about
it seem to have been addressed, and it seems to be running fine.  I will let

you know in a week or so if I can still bear to use it. (o8

Could this be, at last, a replacement to Nutscrape???

Have a better one,
	Curtis Maloney.