[Zope] Zope+Apache+ProxyPass

Rodrigo Leme de Mello rleme@idg.com.br
Wed, 21 Feb 2001 18:43:30 -0300

Hi Zopers,

I am looking for some help about how to configure
Apache with Zope using ProxyPass and i havenīt found any text
explaining how to set up apache to serve some content without
passing to Zope

Example:

Letīs say i want to set up the site www.mysite.com that has
Apache listening on 80 an ZServer on 1485

I also have some static content located in "/home/httpd/html/stat"

This configuration with ProxyPass should be like this:

<VirtualHost 200.224.238.200>

ServerName www.mysite.com
ServerAdmin admin@mysite.com

# Here goes my doubt. In these two lines below, i say that all requests
# will be passed to Zserver, but this is not exactly what i want.
# The requests with "/sta"t i donīt wanna pass to Zserver,
# i would like to use apache itself to serve this content.

ProxyPass / http://www.mysite.com:1485/
ProxyPassReverse / http://www.mysite.com:1485/

</VirtualHost>

Any help will be welcome.