[Zope] Zope Projects in NL/Europe?

Jonathan admin@ur.nl
Wed, 3 Jan 2001 00:43:32 +0100

Hi all,

Just wondering: are there any Zope projects are available in the
Netherlands/Benelux/Europe? We did one last year but they seem hard to
find. Are there commercial projects available or is Zope mostly used on
internal projects? Is there any demand for Zope expertise around here?

Reason I'm asking is that I'd love to continue working with Zope, but
it's hard to justify in a company focused on Microsoft and Oracle,
especially if there is no money to be made. I can learn Perl on company
time and Linux is our internet server OS of choice, but JSP/Java and
.NET (the latter is not that bad, uses SOAP/XML-RPC) is next if we don't
find a use for our Zope expertise.

Thnx
Jonathan