[Zope] objectValues Question

Cornelis J. de Brabander brabander@fsw.LeidenUniv.nl
Wed, 03 Jan 2001 14:27:18 +0100

By applying your MyListFiles method within the context of your DTML Document
you are asking for files that are contained by your DTML Document and there
are none. By 'viewing' your method in the management interface you are
applying your method within the context of the folder that contains it, and
that folder apparently contains file's. If you want to use your method
within a DTML Document with the very same result you could use for instance:

<dtml-in "PARENTS[0].objectValues('File')">

See also:
http://www.zope.org/Members/michel/HowTos/DTMLMethodsandDocsHowTo

Cornelis J. de Brabander
Department of Education, Leiden University
P.O.Box 9555, NL-2300 RB Leiden
+31 71 527 3422/3401