[Zope] ODBC errors

Philipp Auersperg zope@philosoft.at
Sun, 07 Jan 2001 20:09:59 +0100

I have worked with ODBC and Zope under Win2k and had no such problems with MSSQL,Oracle and Access.

Since you work with mysql the problem seems to happen in conjunction with the mysql ODBC AND Zope, I don't have
experiences with MySQL ODBc, but:
If you work with mysql & Zope I would anyhow recommend Zope's native mysql adapter since it is full-threaded and
ZODBCDA  is not.