[Zope] How to call ancestral method in ZClass method?

Dirksen dirksen_lau@yahoo.com
Sun, 7 Jan 2001 17:26:47 -0800 (PST)

Hi Steve,

Well, if my rack object is stored persistently, I guess no skinscript would get fired, am
I right? In that case, I need to override manage_delete, and call it in this statement:

<dtml-call "PortalMember.manage_delete()">

Zope complains NameError of PortalMember. If I changed to:

<dtml-call "_ZClass_for_DataSkin.manage_delete()">

Zope refuses the upload of the dtml method all together!

Any clues?

Dirksen