[Zope] filename extension

Olaf Zanger olaf.zanger@soli-con.com
Mon, 08 Jan 2001 14:40:52 +0100

Dies ist eine mehrteilige Nachricht im MIME-Format.
--------------865D189079029FB9A426EFA9

hi there,

some information on zope.org says that in the early future ftp access
should be possible not only to dtml-methods, -documents but also to
Zsql-methods.

to be future proof (and windows software proof) we'd like to have .xxx
extensions for all our methods (fac_browse_method.sql that lovely
windows understands what programm to start [textpad for sql ...])

unfortuanetly if called like <dtml-in
expr="fac_browse_method.sql(id=10)"> zope gernerates an error.

if there is a solution: how?
or if not: does anything needs to be changed in the file handling of
zope

thanks

olaf

--
soli-con Engineering Zanger
Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Olaf Marc Zanger

begin:vcard
n:Zanger;Olaf Marc
tel;cell:+41-76-572 9782
tel;work:+41-31-332 9782
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:www.soli-con.com
org:soli-con Engineering Zanger
adr:;;Lorrainestrasse 23;Bern;BE;3013;Switzerland
version:2.1
email;internet:olaf.zanger@soli-con.com
title:Dipl.-Ing.
note;quoted-printable:IT-Consulting=0D=0AEmbedded Systems=0D=0AEnergy Systems=0D=0AOpen Source Solutions=0D=0A
x-mozilla-cpt:;-32176
fn:Olaf Zanger
end:vcard

--------------865D189079029FB9A426EFA9--