[Zope] EMarket 0.1.04b1

James Sintz jsintz@ohiohistory.org
Mon, 8 Jan 2001 16:09:01 -0500

Perhaps I'm missing something fundamental, but I can't seem to figure out
how to add products to EMarket 0.1.04b1 running on Zope 2.2.2

Everything installed just fine and I can add an EMarket object, but I don't
see where, or how I go about adding things to sell. I don't care about the
auction features, I just want to sell a handful of products on my site.

When I go to the MarketItems folder, and try submitting an item using the
ShopperMarketItemAddForm it returns a screen saying "You must be validated
for submission first...". I am logged in as a manager. If I log out and then
register a new user and then try I'm told I don't have permission to add a
new MarketItem. What gives?
The read me doesn't provide much insight on what I am doing wrong. Are there
zClasses I need to add or templates I need to create before the thing will
work?
Thanks!!
Jamey