[Zope] Caching/http-acceleration and proxying Zope-served con tent

Peter Sabaini sabaini@niil.at
Tue, 9 Jan 2001 09:43:43 +0100 (CET)

not sure if thats what you want, but squid _can_ act as a frontend to
multiple backend-servers. check out the squid users guide
(http://squid-docs.sourceforge.net/latest/html/book1.htm)
specifically http://squid-docs.sourceforge.net/latest/html/x2544.htm
which deals with "accelerator" options

peter.