[Zope] ZWikiWebs Product

Marty Stitt marty.stitt@esker.com
Wed, 10 Jan 2001 12:06:37 -0600

I have a 2.2.5 based system with the Yihaw and ZWikiWeb products installed.

When I try to add a ZWikiWeb within a Yihaw folder, I experienced a
permissions problem that sounds like what you describe.  But, I did find that
I could install a wiki object within a standard Folder object without this
problem.  So, when you say that users can't install them in "their own
folders", what type of folder is that?  Instead of trying to debug why a
wikiweb object couldn't be put into a Yihaw Folder, I just reworked my design
to let me put my wiki objects into a standard folder, and then created a
linkage so that the users involved could get at the wiki.

Within the Security tab of the management page for the wiki object, there are
two permissions you want to assign to some role your users have:  "Add ZWiki
Pages", and "Change ZWiki Pages".