[Zope] worldpilot --almost?!

Norman Khine khine@btinternet.com
Thu, 11 Jan 2001 14:59:58 -0000

I think you have to change the WorldPilot.py file in your
~/lib/python/Products/WorldPilot/ folder it is a one line file containing
DOMAIN='type.your.domain.name.here'

I'll be intrested to know how you get on, as I am trying to configure it on
my NT but without success.

If you could write a brief pointers of what you did it will be great

Thanks

Norman

-----Original Message-----
From: zope-admin@zope.org [mailto:zope-admin@zope.org]On Behalf Of tom
Sent: Thursday, January 11, 2001 12:28 PM
To: zope@zope.org
Subject: [Zope] worldpilot --almost?!

hi,

I have worldpilot almost working on a latest version of zope on NT. The only
problem is that when reading a message I don't get the text of the message,
everything else is file.

The docs mention something about setting the default domain, how do I do
that?

thanks,

tom

WorldPilot - Get Synced - http://www.worldpilot.org
The Open Source Personal Information Manager Server