[Zope] ZServer

Curtis Maloney curtis@cardgate.net
Fri, 12 Jan 2001 09:23:59 +1100

On Thursday 11 January 2001 21:13, Tom Deprez wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Can anybody tell me what the following warning means, or where I can find
> documentation on this warning?

Since nobody else has , yet...

> ZServer warning : server accept() threw EWOULDBLOCK

Odd... this is a Sockets level error, meaning that the operation (in this
case accept() ) requested on a non-blocking socket would have caused it to
block (stall).

> Thanks in advance
>
> Tom Deprez

As to what would cause this.... from the documentation I can find, accept()
shouldn't produce this error.  And even if it can, it would be a poor program
design indeed that called accept() when there were no connections pending.

All I can think of immediately is someone went to connect, but dropped the
connection before the server could react.  Now, the timing we're talking
about here is likely _very_ slim...  but possible.

Other than that, I'd actually have to look at the source.. (o8

Have a better one,
	Curtis Maloney