[Zope] hasRole bug or feature in 2.2.?

Ron Bickers rbickers@logicetc.com
Thu, 11 Jan 2001 18:25:07 -0500

I'm not sure this makes sense.  If I protect isMember, then anonymous won't
be able to determine if they're a member without being prompted to log in.
Isn't that true?  That's not what I want.

Also, why does it behave differently after I view a protected document in
the root?  isMember is still not protected, but it then correctly returns
that I have the Member role anywhere in the site.

Ron Bickers
Logic Etc, Inc.
rbickers@logicetc.com