[Zope] 2.3.0a2 - missing a file

Martijn Pieters mj@digicool.com
Fri, 12 Jan 2001 12:50:40 +0100

On Fri, Jan 12, 2001 at 12:27:47AM -0800, corey@axcelerant.com wrote:

> I just downloaded and installed Zope 2.3a2, after setting
> up a new database connection ( ZMySQLD ), I went to to
> test it and lo-and-behold! No customDefaultReport.dtml for
> which to display the results!
>
> Anyhow, I just grabbed it off the 2.3.0a1 tree and put it
> in it's rightful place ( lib/python/Shared/DC/ZRDB/ ), and
> things work fine.
>
> Anyhow, just a heads-up...

The problem is fixed for the next release, in CVS. All DTML files were
moved to dtml/ subdirectories, and two references to them were missed and
not fixed. You could also have copied the file from the a2
lib/python/Shared/DC/ZRDB/dtml subdirectory :)

The fix is easy. Open lib/python/Shared/DC/ZRDB/Aquaduct.py and change
line 102 to read:

  dtml_dir=Globals.package_home(globals()) + '/dtml'

If you use the new CatalogPathAwareness base class you need to fix that
too, by changing line 104 to read:

  manage_editCatalogerForm=HTMLFile('dtml/editCatalogerForm', globals())

--
Martijn Pieters