[Zope] "PrincipiaSearchSource()" dtml-method and Catalog

Geir Bækholt Geir Bækholt <geirh@funcom.com>
Sun, 14 Jan 2001 13:00:58 +0100

PrincipiaSearchSource  will  have  to be a PythonMethod or an External
Method.

dtml won't be called by Catalog... Anything Python will work.

so instead of :  <dtml-return "var1 + var2 +var3"> , you have to use :
return var1 + var2 + var3

--
Geir Bækholt
web-developer/designer