[Zope] My Add list is so full...

Kevin Teague kevin@bud.ca
Tue, 16 Jan 2001 02:33:03 -0800

>> There are too many meta-type item in add list. Is is possible to
>> organize sublist of meta-type into  products sublist ?

> Well that doesn't help much, but at least your problem has a name now.

You can also call this problem "addbox pollution". There's a Local Factory
Product that might be able to help you out:

http://www.zope.org/Members/lalo/LocalFactory

I never successfully used this Product myself howver, I just accepted having
a large Add pop-up menu. Luckily the most popular objects "DTML Document"
and "DTML Method" sort right near the top of the add box. It'd be much worse
if digital creations had called it "ZTML".

Kevin Teague
http://www.bud.ca