[Zope] Fwd: Re: Zope and OpenBSD 2.8 news?

Diego Rodrigo Neufert diego@magicwebdesign.com.br
Tue, 16 Jan 2001 14:33:58 -0200

Subject: Re: Zope and OpenBSD 2.8 news?
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2001 09:05:30 -0600
From: Jason Ish <jason@codemonkey.net>
To: Diego Rodrigo Neufert <diego@magicwebdesign.com.br>

This is an awful hack..  Take the libc_r.so.?? from OpenBSD 2.7 and toss
it in some directory then add that directory to LD_LIBRARY_PATH and then
start up Zope and see if that helps.. I think thats how I got Zope going
for someone else a little while ago.

I maintain Python, and came to the conclusion that Python is not at
fault here, but libc_r.

If this doesn't work let me know and I'll refigure out what I did.

// Jason