[Zope] Antwort: RE: [Zope] slow response with 2.2.5b1, 2.2.5, 2.3.0b1 win32versionversion

Brian Lloyd brian@digicool.com
Wed, 17 Jan 2001 15:20:52 -0500

> the hosts file was there, and there was a localhost entry in it. Sorry, I
> should have been more precise. I only had the latency, accessing the zope
> server from some clients. Accessing zope from the server machine was fine.
>
> So I made a (fake) entry to the hosts file for the client machine, which
> accesses the server and the latency was gone :)
>
> Really strange, release 2.2.4 and before ran  perfect without that.
>
> But, nevertheless, thanks a lot for the hint.

Ah ha! It turns out that this is actually a dumb thing on
the part of UserFolder that will be fixed for 2.3 final.

Brian Lloyd        brian@digicool.com
Software Engineer  540.371.6909