[Zope] Zope Versus Enhydra Comparison article

Itai Tavor itai@optusnet.com.au
Thu, 18 Jan 2001 11:53:05 +1100

Tim Cook wrote:

>Paul Browning wrote:
>  > Maybe a North American
>  > reader could confirm that "valorizes" means what I
>>  think it means ;-)
>
>I suspect it is a mis-typed word for "vaporizes".
>
>Otherwise you get to choose:
>
>1.To establish and maintain the price of (a commodity) by
>governmental action.
>2.To give or assign a value to: "The prophets valorized history"
>(Mircea Eliade).

It would have to be the second one, as Zope is open source :-)
Unless... is there something going on between DC and the Feds we
should know about?

Sorry for wasting bandwidth. Couldn't resist. My head just valorized.
--
Itai Tavor                    "Je sautille, donc je suis."
C3Works    itai@c3works.com              - Kermit the Frog

"If you haven't got your health, you haven't got anything"