[Zope] No product management

Oleg Broytmann Oleg Broytmann <phd@mail2.phd.pp.ru>
Thu, 18 Jan 2001 14:25:49 +0300 (MSK)

On Thu, 18 Jan 2001, Veen, J.S. van der wrote:
> I've got a problem with Zope. When I click on the 'Product Management' link
> in the Control Panel it shows me the 'Welcome to Zope' page again. I'm using
> Zope 2.2.5 on FreeBSD 4.2. Can anyone help?

   I've got this problem with a browser that does not support "base" tag
(ChrisW, wanna say something? :)
   Switching back to Netscape "fixed" the problem.

   Moral: there are 2.5 browsers out there (Netscape, Mozila and M$IE) and
only 1.5 of them (M$IE and Netscape) can work with Zope management screens.
   Other things that called itself "a web browser" (lynx, links, opera,
w3m) and are actually worth 0.1 of a whole browser are suitable for simple
tasks, but not for such a complex task as managing Zope :)))

Oleg.
----
     Oleg Broytmann     http://www.zope.org/Members/phd/     phd@phd.pp.ru