[Zope] hiperdom

Lalo Martins lalo@hackandroll.org
Thu, 18 Jan 2001 12:40:16 -0200

On Thu, Jan 18, 2001 at 12:38:29PM +0800, Bak@kedai wrote:
> hello all
> scuse my ignorance.  i have this[1] in a hiperdom instance (partial text from
> hiperdom howto).  but i got this[2] error when i clicked change.
>
> i know it's me not understanding XML well enough.

There's no HiperDom HOWTO, and what little documentation there
is, is outdated.

Martijn upgraded HiperDom to work with the newer PyXML package,
but for that you'll need proper XML namespace handling, as in
(in your case) <html xmlns:hdom="uri:hiperdom">...</html>.

The default text already gives you an example; if you create a
template, it's filled with <EmptyTemplate xmlns:hdom="uri:hiperdom" />

> p/s - maybe, the default text in a newly created hiperdom instance should be
> something similar to what a new dtml method/document gives now?

Hadn't thought of this, sounds like a good idea.

[]s,
                                               +----
--
          Hack and Roll ( http://www.hackandroll.org )
        The biggest site for whatever-it-is-that-we-are.

http://zope.gf.com.br/lalo           mailto:lalo@hackandroll.org
         pgp key: http://zope.gf.com.br/lalo/pessoal/pgp

Brazil of Darkness (RPG)    ---     http://zope.gf.com.br/BroDar