[Zope] Tools used for programming Zope

Jonothan Farr jfarr@real.com
Thu, 18 Jan 2001 19:22:11 -0800

> >do an xml export. You can save cvs that to your hearts content.
>
> ... but then I'll have to forego readability, edit-ability, etc.
>
> Frankly, I'm a little surprised that this isn't a problem for more people,

I'll wager that it is a problem for lots of people but you don't hear from them
here. They've already moved on to other solutions. I know a few who were
completely put off by not being able to grep through the code. It's a problem
I'd love to be able to solve but so far it hasn't been solved by people far
smarter than me.

--jfarr