[Zope] workflow, gdchart

Klaus Herrmann Klaus Herrmann <klaus.herrmann@goelz.com>
19 Jan 2001 16:52:15 CET

HI *!

I have 2 questions on Zope:
(1) I need a configurable workflow management (who approves documents, who may
delete documents, emails send to supervisors etc, all configurable) for Zope.
are there any useable products available or do i have to learn python (seems to
be a good idea anyway) and implement something like this myself?

(2) Is there any documentation out there for gdchart-0.5? i installed the demo
but the interesting parts are broken (at least they appear to be), so i can't
figure out how it all works :-(
any tutorials, how-tos, reference docs etc.?

please CC messages to my address as i'm not acually subscribed to the list.

thanks in advance!

regards,
	Klaus

--