[Zope] ZClasses and "title" property

Tim Moore tmoore@tembel.org
19 Jan 2001 22:58:41 +0000

Let me start by introducing myself...My name is Tim Moore and I'm new
to the list and Zope in general.  I'm still figuring out how
everything works, so forgive me if I'm missing something basic here
:-)

I'm creating several ZClasses for the site I'm working on.  In one of
them I'd like to have a property called "title", but when I try to add
it, I get the following error:

Error Type: Bad Request
Error Value: The id "title" is invalid--it is already in use.

I'm confused, because this seems to happen even when I make a
bare-bones minimal class, but a few of the examples I've found on the
web site have ZClasses with title properties.

I'm using version 2.3b1...is this a recent change in behavior or am I
doing something wrong?  If this is a change, does this mean I have to
use a different property name, or is there some other way I can edit
this title property?

thanks,
--
Tim Moore