[Zope] Stopping a <dtml-in>

Jonothan Farr jfarr@real.com
Fri, 19 Jan 2001 18:02:54 -0800

> Anyway, I'm sorry that your proposal fell through the cracks;
> the "hot money" these days is all on HiperDOM/XHTML stuff, rather
> than DTML, so it may stay there (especially if the patch is hard
> to apply to a recent Zope).

It would be easy to apply the patch. The work would be in testing it. It seems
like getting it into the new release while it's still alpha would get a lot more
eyeballs looking at it. HiperDOM/XHTML may be the way of the future, but DTML is
what we've got. Why not make it a little bit easier to use if it doesn't take
much effort?

--jfarr