[Zope] Where to host Zope apps?

Ausum ausum@mail.cosapidata.com.pe
Mon, 22 Jan 2001 13:41:02 -0500

The first time I wanted to host at an enterprise level it wasn't very
hard. I just went for HighWay becasue it was said at that time, that it
was one of the finest hosting providers. After a short term it was
bought by Verio and now Verio itself it's owned by the largest japanese
telco. (For every potencial hosting customer -specially for one who
doesn't live at the provider's country- it is quite important to get to
know who the hosting company is, and how big their assets are.)

I don't know much about the companies currently offering Zope, but I
would like to suggest that Digital Creations cobrands all of them who
want it to, after an evaluation process by its own staff.

I can foresee a big Zope's spreading when DC decides to get involved
with its derived hosting providers community at a cobranding level.

Regards,

Ausum