[Zope] Where to host Zope apps?

J. Atwood jatwood@bwanazulia.com
Mon, 22 Jan 2001 14:23:08 -0500

One of the things to consider is that hosting Zope itself is very
easy. Take a look at a company like RackSpace.com where you can get a
dedicated box for like $255 a month (600 MHZ, 20 GB Drive, 128 MB of
RAM, RH Linux 7.0). They watch the hardware and you keep Zope up
(which is not hard at all).

That configuration will also handle a LOT of traffic. Upgrade as you need to.