[Zope] Zope 2.3b2 uploading File bug (win32)? (also LocalFS?)

Alexander Schonfeld alex@garage.co.jp
Wed, 24 Jan 2001 14:11:38 +0900

When I try to add a new "File"... it gets an AttributeError.
This doesn't seem to be a problem under a Linux install, but does
under my Win32 install.  Any advice?

A created a new user etc.. wasn't done as the default user.
Had full manager privileges.

Also the LocalFS product seems to have trouble too, when I try
to create the object.  Could this be related?  (also on Win32)

Anyone else experienced this?

Thanks,

Alex.

------------------
Zope Error

exceptions.AttributeError

Sorry, a Zope error occurred.

Traceback (innermost last):
  File C:\PROGRA~1\WebSite\lib\python\ZPublisher\Publish.py, line 222, in publish_module
  File C:\PROGRA~1\WebSite\lib\python\ZPublisher\Publish.py, line 179, in publish
  File C:\PROGRA~1\WebSite\lib\python\Zope\__init__.py, line 240, in abort
  File C:\PROGRA~1\WebSite\lib\python\ZODB\Transaction.py, line 163, in abort
  File C:\PROGRA~1\WebSite\lib\python\ZODB\Connection.py, line 433, in abort_sub
AttributeError: _creating