[Zope] SQLSession not working

Paul Zwarts paul.zwarts@oratrix.com
Wed, 24 Jan 2001 15:42:07 +0100

Hi all,

I have a unix machine with PGSQL and Zope 2.2.1? and my app uses SQL
session brilliantly. But I've created another test machine with Zope
2.2.5, Win2kPro and MySQL 3.3.23 (i think)... and SQL Session no longer
works properly.

Every time I call a page, a different Session is used and Im not
maintaining any kind of session context... which basically destroys my
whole navigation system... Beyond that, I can put stuff into MySQL using
Zope, but nothing comes out... not even a simple SELECT * from TABLE
does nothing...

Can anyone make suggestions? Im using the ZMySQLDA product... 0.1.2

Cheers,
Paz