[Zope] ANNOUNCE: Zope 2.3.0 beta 3 released

Brian Lloyd brian@digicool.com
Thu, 25 Jan 2001 10:13:34 -0500

> [Oleg Broytmann]
>
> | Finally it works for me lake a charm! (Even with python 2.0!)
>
> Really? Python 2.0?  Without any problems?  Digicool's, are you
> supporting Zope on Python 2.0?

It is not *officially* supported, meaning that new features
(unicode) are not guaranteed to work with Zope apis, etc.
and that if you have problems you are on your own. But we
have made an effort to ensure that Zope builds without
problems for 2.0 and have made some tweaks to fix known
problems people were having running under 2.0. Toby
Dickenson deserves a lot of the credit for that.

Brian Lloyd        brian@digicool.com
Software Engineer  540.371.6909
Digital Creations  www.digicool.com