[Zope] Login Manager

Dan L. Pierson dan@sol.control.com
25 Jan 2001 17:44:23 -0500

"Nick McDowell" <nmcdowell@quris.com> writes:

> Hi,
>
> I have installed Login Manager utilizing skinscripts as per Dan Pierson's
> article @ http://www.zope.org/Members/dlpierson/sqlLogin and everything
> works fine.  I would love to customize it to tailor my needs and was
> wondering if anyone new of in-depth documentation detailing LoginManager.
>
> For example, I can't find the code that is inserting the datetime stamps
> into the database table "member_statistics".  I think it must be in the
> Login Manager product and have been code trawling with no success.

You can't find it because it doesn't exist :-)  The datetime stamps
are part of the PTK membership system and were left in that tutorial
rather thoughtlessly.  I've been trying to make them work lately and
having a bit of trouble getting Postgresql and Zope to agree on
timestamp formats...  The current PTK updates them in the DTML method
"logged_in", which is the action for the PTK DTML method
"login_form" (it may also update them elsewhere).

Dan Pierson