[Zope] http protocol

Stephane Bortzmeyer bortzmeyer@pasteur.fr
Fri, 26 Jan 2001 09:46:39 +0100

The easiest solution is to install a Web proxy between Zope and your HTTP client and to ask it to dump the requests and replies. For my CGIs, I use junkbuster <http://internet.junkbuster.com/> (yes, it is not its intended aim) with 'debug 15' in its configuration file or Muffin <http://muffin.doit.org/> with its Snoop filter (anyone wants to recode Muffin in Python?).