[Zope] PythonScripts documentation

Michel Pelletier michel@digicool.com
Fri, 26 Jan 2001 15:29:33 -0800 (PST)

On Fri, 26 Jan 2001, Gerald Gutierrez wrote:

> Where is the latest documentation for PythonScripts located? The closest I
> found is
>
> http://www.zope.org/Members/4am/PythonMethod
>
> but it is dated and contains minimal information.
>
> I'm specifically interested in what I can do with them and what I cannot do
> with them.

What you can do with them from a practical standpoint is documented quite
a bit in the Zope Book:

http://www.zope.org/Members/michel/ZB/ScriptingZope.html

I'll be uploading a new version of the book with many corrections RSN.

What you cannot do with them from a dryer perspective can be found in the
online help system under API Documentation.  Please email
docs@digicool.com if you feel there are any holes in either resource.

-Michel