[Zope] where are the pages stored?

Horatio B. Bogbindero william.s.yu@ieee.org
Mon, 29 Jan 2001 08:43:48 +0800 (PHT)

>  > btw, were does zope store the template pages and objects? i tried do look
>  > into the folders but i could not seem to find it. is there are a way of
>  > moving this document root to a different folder?
> Before Zope 2.3, they were in "lib/python/*/*.dtml".
> Since Zope 2.3, they are in "lib/python/*/dtml/".

thanks for the information. i needed the information because i plan to CVS
that portion of the site. we would not be using the actual web tool for
generating our pages but we will be using vi and company. hehehe. thanks.

>  > also the reason why i have so many questions is because i could not find
>  > the zope documentation set in the zope source distribution. can someone
>  > point me out the distribution so that i can read the fine manual(RTFM)
>  > instead. thanks.
> Click on any "Help" button in the Zope management interface.

i use this already, but it is a bit lacking. anyway, i found some good
documentation in http://www.zope.org/Documentation/.

thanks.

William Emmanuel S. Yu
Ateneo Cervini-Eliazo Networks (ACENT)
email  :  william.s.yu@ieee.org
web    :  http://cersa.admu.edu.ph/
phone  :  63(2)4266001-5925/5904

... I want FORTY-TWO TRYNEL FLOATATION SYSTEMS installed within
SIX AND A HALF HOURS!!!