[Zope] ANNOUNCE: please have a look at ZDatabaseTool

Andreas Heckel andreas@ahit.de
Mon, 29 Jan 2001 16:31:15 +0100

Olaf Zanger wrote:

> hi there,
>
> tested the printing facility (nicely done by pdf).
>
> it crashes
> * acrobat reader 4.05 on win98 and
> * the pdf/ps/ghostview part of konqui doesn't like it either,
>
> it works though under
> * acrobat reader 4.0 on suse 7.0

Hi Olaf,
thanks for your feedback.
Unfortunately I can't reproduce the error.
Development is done on Linux and it looks fine.
I tested it just two minutes ago on the Win98 box of my girlfriend.
Acrobat 4.05a 113001:28 ; IE 4.0 (version 4.72.3110.1)
What can I say ... it works :-(
So could you please have a look at the about boxes of your browser and
Acrobat Reader and report your versions ?

BTW: Why I'm not surprised the trouble starts with Win ;-)

Andreas Heckel                                           andreas@aHIT.de
UNIX is like a wigwam ...no gates ...no windows and an apache inside ;-)