[Zope] Is Zserver "lazy" at rendering images?

Ausum augusto@artlover.com
Mon, 29 Jan 2001 12:33:40 -0500

I've tested it over and over at my computer, and wouldn't tell whether this
problem is due to its configuration or to Zserver.

While rendering a page having several image icons, not all of them renders
when a normal page view, while some of them are really slow at rendering. I've
been trying with a not too heavy page, without any dtml tag, and it always
happen the same. If I reload the page the problem will always be there, and this
time there may be other images wich don't render. The browser's status bar gets
stuck at "downloading .....[some image]" sometimes, and for this case it just
doesn't matter whether the image is in gif or jpg format.

Has anyone else seen this sort of Zserver image rendering "laziness", on windows
boxes?

Ausum