[Zope] Rational Continous sourcecontrol with Zope??

Lee Marzke lmarzke@kns.com
Wed, 31 Jan 2001 15:46:47 -0500 (EST)

Good luck,

Seriously, though

Unless you want to modify Zope the best I can think of is to take a snapshot
of the ZopeDB using the rsync method,

http://www.zope.org/Members/jrush/howto_rsync_zope

then check in snapshots of the whole DB.

Lee Marzke