[Zope] Trying to Upload a File

Yvonne Totty ytotty@atinucleus.com
Wed, 31 Jan 2001 15:29:40 -0600

OK, then, how can I get this to work? Keep in mind
I am on a legacy system and do not know 'why' things
are organized how they are or if it is even correct.

Anyway, I have a .pdf file going into a directory.
I go to 'Add File' and I get the error I sent before.

I know there are lots of resources out there, however,
I do not even know where to begin to look.

Thanks a bunch,

-y

Yvonne Totty
Database Engineer, x2198
Maximus: What we do in life, echoes in eternity.
    -- Gladiator