[Zope] Need zope sales training :)

Dimitris Andrakakis dandraka_info@yahoo.com
Thu, 1 Feb 2001 00:58:10 +0200

Tom wrote:
> My thought is that this would be perfect for zope using zcatalog.  Now I
> haven't done any work with zcatalog but it sure seems like a perfect fit.
>
> Am I on the right track here?  What points can I bring to bear?

(warning: marketing stuff here :-)
As somone has mentioned in this list, there IS a need for Zope marketing
stuff... you know, the "add /manage and see what happens" type you'd
show your PHB. This should be fairly easy to make with any presentation
app.

Apart from this, I'd prefer to store the resumes data in an sql db (postgre
?)
rather than ZODB. But I'm not the most experienced zopist, so listen to
what other have to say, too.

PS: PHB=Pointy Haired Boss, for the non-dilbert readers :)

HTH,
Dimitris
http://atlas.central.ntua.gr:8000