[Zope] begin/commit

Gustavo Vieira Goncalves Coelho Rios gustavo@ifour.com.br
Mon, 2 Jul 2001 21:51:20 -0300

Hi folks,

First, i would like to thanks all of you who provided me with the necessary help to get zope + mysql running, THANKS!

I am facing a "problem": i added a mysql connection to my folder, zope is executing a begin + my query + commit. How may i stop zope from doing that. I want it only execute <my query>, nothing more, nothing else.

Another problem: Just some of the query i run works when testing mysql connection. For instance, the following query does not work: select now()

Looking at mysql log i saw zope exec the folloging:

select now() limit 1000

How may i control how zope queries MySQL ?

Thanks a lot

--
The intelligence of any discussion diminishes with the square of the
number of participants.