[Zope] [ANN] DTML Editor 0.1.0

Stephan Richter srichter@cbu.edu
Tue, 03 Jul 2001 07:13:53 -0500

At 07:51 PM 7/2/01 +0200, Gilles Lenfant wrote:
>Hi,
>
>For those like me who are tired to edit DTML methods/documents through an
>HTML TEXTAREA, I'm proud to announce the first public alpha version of DTML
>Editor, first attempt of DTML syntax coloring editor.

Please look at Boa Constructor. It uses the same toolkits (wxPython) and
does already all of this, including syntax highlighting, editing of various
Zope objects and so on... Shane Hathaway is currently implementing his
ZDebugger into the Boa code as well...

The Zope stuff may not be in the current official release, but as I know
Riaan, the CVS is pretty stable. ;-)

BTW, the actual Zope code was written by Robert Boulanger...

Regards,
Stephan

--
Stephan Richter