[Zope] need your team help

Mohammad Alhashash lists@fact.com.eg
Tue, 03 Jul 2001 16:08:57 +0300

There is 2 commercial products that allows mapping WebDAV folder to Network
drive
WebIFS (http://www.webifs.com/) and TeamDrive
(http://www.teamstream.com/product.htm)

you can even map WebDAV folder to local drive name to use it with older
Windows and DOS applications.

for Linux and UN*X you can use the free Kiwi Filesystem
(http://kiwi.stanford.edu/) or davfs (http://sourceforge.net/projects/dav)
to mount WebDAV folders.

by mounting WebDAV folders you can use standard administration and
development tools to manage Zope applications.

Mohammed Alhashash