[Zope] Boolean dtml redux

Leigh Ann Hildebrand leighann@onebox.com
Tue, 03 Jul 2001 13:20:02 -0700

I'm sorry to post about this *again*, but I have still gotten no answer
that works. I've spent a week now, changing the same 3 lines to various
permutations, and none of the suggestions has worked. So, here again:

<dtml-in expr="_[foldername].objectValues()" sort="bobobase_modification_time"
reverse>
<dtml-unless "_['id']=='index_html'">
<li>
Maintained by <dtml-var maintainer missing="No maintainer">. <br><dtml-var
description missing="No description."> Last revision date <dtml-var version_date
missing="unknown">.
</dtml-unless>
</dtml-in>

The problem: I need to change the line
<dtml-unless "_['id']=='index_html'"> so that it's "unless the
object boolean index_hide property is true for the particular object".

I've had several suggestions; whenever I use them, they either have no
effect at all, or they work such that the file listing is completely
blank if *any* file in the folder has the index_hide property set.

Suggestions? Please assume *no* programming. It doesn't help to make
vague suggestions, as I have plenty of those and they don't seem to be
helping. I'm looking for *exact* syntax of a line that would replace
that one problem line.

Thanks!

Leigh Ann

--