[Zope] Re: Mail (Supplement)

Vid B zoops4@yahoo.com
Wed, 4 Jul 2001 08:21:15 -0700 (PDT)

Thank you Flynt,

You have my permission to CC to the list at any time
:)

I e-mailed to you personally because I saw that you
had the same problem I do, and I hoped that way I will
get reply sooner.

While I was waiting for you I played around and
succeed to attach pdf document, but I cannot get right
name (instead of name it gives me '-' ).  Here is the
code that I was using.

<dtml-mime type=application/pdf encode=7bit>
Attached is the document you requested.
<dtml-boundary name=report.pdf type=application/pdf
disposition=attachment  encode=uuencode
filename=report.pdf>
<dtml-var expr="restrictedTraverse('report.pdf')">
</dtml-mime>

I tried code you sent me and it gives me strange
results.  I tried testimage.data and got lots of
gibberish, and than I tried testimage
and got a little gibberish but not the image itself.
Did I miss something?

Vid