[Zope] www.Zope.org frontpage

Peter Bengtsson mail@peterbe.com
Thu, 5 Jul 2001 09:54:29 +0200

Hello you who can change the appearance of Zope.org

Wouldn't it be great if at the frontpage, there was instead the latest
How-Tos or Tips or Products.
One of the best developers sites on the net is PHPBuilder.com
http://www.phpbuilder.com/, and the front page they have the latest articles
in big with little mugshots of the article authors (which feels very
personal and friendly).

I don't mind going over to Zopelabs.com for the latest recepies and
ZopeZen.org for the latest Zope related diskussions.
ZopeGeeks.com is coming up strong and will aim to be like PHPBuilder.com or
the old ASPToday.com, but they are not going to have the How-Tos and Tips
for a long time.
Perhaps ZopeGeeks could "steel" that content from Zope.org and ask zope.org
members to upload a mugshot.gif in their Members folders.

Just something I want and I kindly ask for.

Peter